- Candidates with SSC and HSSC or equivalent qualification are eligible to appear in SAT. For more information on SAT and how to apply for it, please visit their website at www.collegeboard.com.
- The last date for SAT scores to reach NUST is July 15, 2014. Scores received after the deadline will not be entertained. The NUST institutional code to receive SAT scores is 2790.
- Candidates applying on SAT basis have to enter their SAT Subject Test scores in their application form. Those who do not enter their SAT scores by 15 July 2014 will be assigned zero weighting.
- For all Programmes, a minimum of 550 SAT score is required in each subject.
- SAT scores are valid for 2 years.
- The merit list for candidates applying on the basis of SAT for national seats is prepared separately.
For more please visit: http://nust.edu.pk/Admissions/Under-Graduate/Pages/International-Students.aspx