On the profound success of the first session, NUST Science Society (NSS) and National Academy of Young Scientists are jointly organizing a second session on the Training Workshop titled “EndNote x5 References and Citations Made Easy” on Friday, March 23rd, 2012 and again on Saturday, March 24th, 2012 at National University of Science and Technology (NUST), H-12 campus, Islamabad.
- Dr. Habib Nasir (HEC Foreign Professor)
- Mr. Syed Mohsin Raza (NAYS)
Who Should Attend?
- Graduate Students
- PhD / MPhil Students
- Researchers / Faculty Members
- Students writing thesis
Creating references and citing published work in research writing is one of the most critical areas for publishing in the international journals of repute. The researchers of engineering, social, medical and pure sciences need good skills for making citation acceptable for the targeted journals of their discipline.
This training would equip the participants to shift from manual work to citation and referencing by using the EndNote® software. The participants will also learn to use databases effectively for advanced searching, finding relevant resources and creating libraries of their references. The training is highly interactive with major focus on hands-on-practices and usage of the software.
- About EndNote
- Management of your database using EndNote
- Arrangement of references, both manually typed and downloaded
- Effective use of use of HEC Digital Library / Google Scholars
- Add and transfer file attachments to the web
- View and annotate PDF files
- Update references automatically
- New cite while you write options
Note: On-spot registrations with limited seats are available, for locals only.
For further details, please visit our website.
or contact Saad bin Khalid at 0333-6772595