NUST Science Society and National Academy of Young Scientists are jointly organizing a Training Session “EndNote x5 References and Citations Made Easy” on Saturday, February 25th, 2012 and again on Sunday, February 26th, 2012 at National University of Science and Technology (NUST), H-12 campus, Islamabad.
Creating references and citing published work in research writing is one of the most critical areas for publishing in the international journals of repute. The researchers of engineering, social, medical and pure sciences need good skills for making citation acceptable for the targeted journals of their discipline.
This training would equip the participants to shift from manual work to citation and referencing by using the EndNote® software. The participants will also learn to use databases effectively for advanced searching, finding relevant resources and creating libraries of their references. The training is highly interactive with major focus on hands-on-practices and usage of the software.
- About EndNote
- Management of your database using EndNote
- Arrangement of references, both manually typed and downloaded
- Effective use of use of HEC Digital Library / Google Scholars
- Add and transfer file attachments to the web
- View and annotate PDF files
- Update references automatically
- New cite while you write options
For Further Details contact:
IC Liaison: Saad bin Khalid – 0333-6772595
Follow us on Facebook!