10:43 pm - Tuesday February 20, 2018

Beauty Of Army Medical College – NUST

Army Medical College is the Medical Campus of NUST where Doctors And Dentists are trained. Almost over 200 students graduate yearly. AMC is the land of dreams for zillions of hearts.. SO i decided to show all medical students who are anxiously waiting for their entry test results to have a overview of the campus.Although there is tight security in the college…I got few pics to share..I wont be sharing the complete pictures,of what located where. Just few scenic view of the campus 😀

A little look of the green gardens and tall trees hiding the buildings behind them.

So lets start….. Sharing some beautiful views of AMC 🙂

Nothing much to say about these….they says everything themselves..

So much to share but so less space….and i wanted to leave something for you to see yourself…. I hope you enjoy this little treat before AMC 🙂

* Excuse the quality of the pictures…i took it from my cellphone camera.

No picture taken at the same time,all are taken at different times (winter,summer,spring ) and are in no special order.

Good luck everyone for your result… Waiting to meet you all soon 🙂

Filed in: Gallery, Recent Posts

98 Responses to “Beauty Of Army Medical College – NUST

1. omaima
    December 13, 2013 at 2:58 pm #

hey wanna 2 join pak army thru amc

2. nayyab
    December 13, 2013 at 3:46 pm #

AOA
    you join AMc as Nust cadet and then when you are done with your studies…. you can get inducted into army
    All other details you can find in the above posts

3. January 12, 2014 at 12:34 pm #

I want to join pak army as a dr.

4. Salman Wazir
    February 5, 2014 at 8:00 pm #

AOA …

Thanks for all that help, really owe you a lot, finally ur junior :p Will need a lot of guidance in the time to come. I hope to see you soon on campus 🙂

5. Mahnoor
    May 12, 2014 at 7:37 pm #

It’s awosome <3

6. kalsoom
    June 8, 2014 at 12:26 pm #

i want to join pak army as a doctor.

7. Waqarunnisa
    October 27, 2014 at 12:56 am #

I have a list of questions for you
    My matric equivalence is 87%, do I stand a chance in merit seats?
    What are the hostels like i.e. facilities and discipline etc ?
    when does the academic year start?

8. nayyab
    October 27, 2014 at 7:58 pm #

yup you got a chance…
    all hostel facilities are good
    it starts in Nov Dec

9. elated
    May 6, 2015 at 11:29 pm #

Asalam walekum 🙂 I just want to know how much should i score in NET to get into amc ? My olevels equivalance is 77.5% alevels ki bhi itni he bn ni but khair i hope for the best A2 exams are still to come up .

10. Nayyab
    May 7, 2015 at 6:32 pm #

Ws the thing is that the overall merit depends on the score by other people appearing in the test. it’s very hard to give a definitive score for entry test. I would say do your best and give your best shot and leave the rest to Allah. if it’s written for you it will happen IA otherwise there are many other institutions out there which are equally good other than Amc
    Good luck 🙂

11. Amna
    August 21, 2015 at 11:07 pm #

I’ve got an aggregate of 85.4% how good a chance do i have for admission in mbbs?

12. Nayyab
    August 22, 2015 at 10:21 am #

there is a huge chance for you to get in… good luck 🙂

13. Zainab
    September 29, 2015 at 1:47 pm #

1 hv made 80.67 aggregate wt r the chances for me 2 get in AMC

14. Nayyab
    October 5, 2015 at 8:00 pm #

hey you have a good chance to get in but it’s all luck mostly..
    good luck 🙂