11:56 am - Sunday November 19, 2017

BREAKING: NUST Medical Entry Test 2011 Result Announced

The most awaited result of entry test for the year 2011 for Medical (MBBS) and Bio Sciences has been announced. The result can be seen from the following link.

It was previously directed to the candidates to update their final marks on NUST admission account on NUST website by authorities. But majority of the candidates except those keeping FBISE background failed to update it because none of any other board has announced FSC-II result yet. Keeping in view the running time and planned schedule, NUST has made the merit list for the year 2011 on basis of FSC-I marks. This year none of any unselected candidate can see their overall merit positions either.

Aggressive response has been sensed online throughout the Country against the sudden decision of NUST administration for the Result announcement on basis of FSC-I marks, irrespective to the fact that NUST has already asked the Medical Candidates to Update their FSC marks on their online accounts via an official notification. Note that FSC marks carry a 40% weight age in overall merit and can certainly bring a big change in final merit for any candidate.

Filed in: Entry Test Hunt, Recent Posts

2,720 Responses to “BREAKING: NUST Medical Entry Test 2011 Result Announced

1. April 29, 2012 at 7:39 pm #

can anyone tell me what to do????my dream is to get admision in khyber medical or ayub medical college .i have done my FSC . I GOT 896 but when i given test in 2011 in peshawar i got in entry test so so m so tns now about that ,i have no guidence so tel me what should i do i havnt self confidence

2. April 29, 2012 at 7:41 pm #

i got 147 in test m shocked and tens now i hv 2 months only so hlp me

• White rose
      May 16, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

i was too surprised by the beautiful and extraordinary result.lol

3. imran saleem
    May 30, 2012 at 12:11 am #

leave it all to Allah i say if He brings u to it He will certainly bring u through it
    i too wanted to go to ayub or khyber but ended up in army medical college , i wsnt eligible for their entry tests but managed to get into nust!
    so if u r destined to go there inshAllah u will
    pray and have faith

• Zainab
      August 26, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

my sister got 847 marks in Fsc and 403 in etea. She is also preparing for nust entry test .Is there any hope that she can get admission in nust.And by the way from where have u done ur preparation for nust? Please guide me for its my sisters utmost desire to become a doctor. I will be thankful to you for your this kind action.
      Thanking in anticipation

• Maria Khalid
      August 30, 2012 at 12:13 pm #

can you please contact me ? i really need to contact you it’s urgent please.my email address : mia000001@hotmail.com..please it’s urgent please

• mary
      August 30, 2012 at 12:14 pm #

@imran saleem.. i really need to contact you

• maria
      October 9, 2012 at 11:06 pm #

yar tumhare kitne marks the , i got 77.5% but mera merit position buhut neeche hai its 2016 , i thought kpk k reserved seats hunge …….ab kya huga do i stand a chance .

• khushbakht
      October 19, 2012 at 12:25 pm #

My name is khushbakht.Mairay no. entry test may maira aggregate 73% .mai kiya karun mjay kuch samj nai araha .plzz mjay guide karein.apka kaise ogya nust may ?? mjay b bta dein..meri merit position 4360 ai ha ..mai kis se contact krun..kiya karun??

• khushbakht
        October 19, 2012 at 12:27 pm #

plxx mai kis se contact krun..mjay batein kiya karun!!

• khushbakht
      October 19, 2012 at 12:31 pm #

apka kaise owa hai nust may//??maira merit position4360 aiya ha n maira aggegat 73% aiya ha .. mjay plx guide kr dein k kiya karun…

• khushbakht
      October 19, 2012 at 12:33 pm #

hw u gt admison in nust imran saleem even wen u were nt eligible..plxx guide me 2….

4. xyz
    May 31, 2012 at 3:58 pm #

@imran saaleem
    in which year??are u contented???
    dont u hate all the bloody things going around and the compulsion to obey them while u are a nustian,??not being paid instead paying to undergo all these things

5. July 7, 2012 at 8:11 am #

piz prayer for me. i request to all my friends.i want to becom only doctor

• abid ali
      August 2, 2012 at 10:10 pm #

insallah u will become a doctor i also want be a doctor now i m in fsc second year i have don my first year exam plz pray for me insallah i hope i get very good marks now i struggle hard to get more good postion in second year i hope i shall get more then 430 marks in first year insallah i shall become a good doctor………………………………

6. July 7, 2012 at 8:13 am #

jo jo doctor bnna chata ha is k lie mari duae kaf
    i ha

• naughty princess
      July 18, 2012 at 12:55 am #

phlay insan ban jao phr doctor ban jana

7. SULEMAN AFRIDI
    August 16, 2012 at 1:12 am #

SALAM ANY ONE WANTS TO ADDMISSION IN CHINA CONTECT ME I M ALSO STUDY IN CHINA IN MBBS SECOND YEAR I WILL INFORM YOU FROM SULEMAN AFRIDI CONTECT NO 0008618730466615

8. SULEMAN AFRIDI
    August 16, 2012 at 1:13 am #

008618730466615

9. Anees Sharif
    August 26, 2012 at 12:22 pm #

Sir plzz tell me about the seats of mbbs. how many seat of mbbs in 2012 admission test on 16-09-2012.
    Sir plzz reply me!

10. September 29, 2012 at 11:01 am #

sir tell me how many seats of mbbs in 2012 test held on 19 sep.2012?and when wl result anounce?

11. October 9, 2012 at 12:33 pm #

after 18 0ct

12. mia
    October 9, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

Who has applied to amc via SAT II as a national candidate this year ??