11:55 am - Sunday November 19, 2017

NUST Entry Test Result MBBS delayed

The result of NUST Entry Test for MBBS was expected this week (2nd week of August 2011).  But as per new notice issued by NUST HQ, all students are directed to submit their final results of 2nd year or A levels. A large number of students appeared in NUST Entry Test for MBBS 2011, belonging to different provinces and boards. Now the result would be announced after submission of every candidate’s final grade in their particular NUST official accounts.

The decision of adding Latest Result while calculating merit position was taken as to accommodate students who have submitted their fsc part 1 results but are expecting better percentage in fsc-2 examination (final marks).

The new percentage division of PMDC provides 40% weight-age to fsc result and it surely can make a big difference in creating merit.

Filed in: Entry Test Hunt, Recent Posts

57 Responses to “NUST Entry Test Result MBBS delayed

1. iqra
    August 25, 2011 at 4:30 pm #

hey what doz ds mean “no record found in the merit list”
    could anubodu plz clarify it..

2. Maira
    August 25, 2011 at 8:17 pm #

plz tell me about da announcement of m.b.b.s & b.d.s tests…..plz

• balouch
      September 2, 2011 at 8:13 am #

halo  your are not selected in the test

3. leah
    August 26, 2011 at 3:58 am #

the result of just sat international candidates for mbbs/bds has been announced, not of  national candidates or  candidates who had apllied through entry test, therefore it shows no merit found for national/ entry test apllicants.

• Mananinam
      August 26, 2011 at 3:10 pm #

r u sure

• Aasmanaheed49
        August 27, 2011 at 4:40 pm #

yup i think dats lyk dis…….!

4. leah
    August 28, 2011 at 5:31 am #

@Mananinam, pretty much sure cuz it says there  “selection list of sat international”!l

• priya
      September 6, 2011 at 6:09 pm #

yes u r ryt!

• Mananinam
        September 6, 2011 at 6:28 pm #

hope 4 d best ……………..

5. sumaya
    September 7, 2011 at 9:51 am #

i have improved fsc.1 this year. My previous marks were 358 and new marks is 425 and aggregate marks of  fsc 1 &11 is 837 and i had updated my new marks i dont know which marks you have added.

6. sumaya
    September 7, 2011 at 9:51 am #

7. sumaya
    September 7, 2011 at 9:51 am #

8. hina
    September 17, 2011 at 11:35 am #

nust already hv selected 1500 students for interview . . i guess there is no use of making us wait till 20th of september . . forget about nust . .

9. prince khan
    September 22, 2011 at 10:58 am #

ab result kab aye ga… waiting………………

10. rahila
    October 24, 2011 at 12:37 am #

any one tell me my result for nust of mcat multan center my roll no is 132749.plz help me.

11. September 24, 2013 at 9:04 am #

plz tell me what is my merit position in NET-2 2013 for mbbs?