2:15 am - Sunday February 18, 2018

Consequences of Delayed NUST Entrance Test!

Enough with all these serious articles and guides to Freshmen (and women too), I mean they are just 1/4 of total NUST UG population. The remainig 3/4 also matter and its high time we think for ourselves.

I know that planning for ‘fooling’ is very important right now but there is something more pressing. We all know NUST had a retest on 20 August 2011 (No Comments!).

But what’s important, is the benefit we would be getting from this retest. Confused?

Let me explain!

NUST has planed a sequence of events; an academic calendar and now that they were forced to retake the test their calendar is disturbed.

the question is:

Whether NUST will reopen on 12 Sep 2011, as announced earlier, or some date later?

Filed in: Expressions, Happenings, In Focus

11 Responses to “Consequences of Delayed NUST Entrance Test!

1. August 23, 2011 at 8:58 pm #

rumours are that university will remain closed till 10th october…….=)

2. Areej
    August 25, 2011 at 3:52 pm #

10th October? =0
    *Fingers crossed* =D

3. August 25, 2011 at 6:29 pm #

do they have a like button… 😛

4. Gangzilla_4
    August 26, 2011 at 7:51 am #

Hmmmmmmmmm waiting for AMC ‘s result is so tiresome…………………

5. August 26, 2011 at 10:54 am #

OMGGG! I hope the date extends to 10th Oct!! I HOOPPPPEE.  Amen

6. guest
    September 3, 2011 at 10:39 am #

whats the latest?  i could still see the orientation letter on SEECS website states 12th September …

7. delta op
    September 6, 2011 at 7:08 pm #

Date of Commencement of Programme. Classes of engineering programmes commence will commence on 26 September 2011. You are, therefore, required to arrive at your designated institution as per joining instructions which will be issued and mailed to you well in time. (From NUST Selection Letter)

8. delta op
    September 6, 2011 at 7:13 pm #

BTW is the result available on NUST website today for MBBS/BDS candidates or for Applied Biosciences Candidates?? I am a hell lotta confused somebody plx clear out the issue….

9. Terry
    September 8, 2011 at 9:57 am #

What does it stand for “”””””” I R Nustian”””””””?????? It sholud better be “””””” I M Nustian””””””???????

• Anonymous