A Joint Secretary is the executive assistant with role varying with the office is deputed to. However, almost all jobs will involve an element of each of these typical work tasks:
- Provide administrative support to management of NSS through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Manage correspondence and organizes meetings and events.
- Maintain office space and systems of the society’s officials and maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments of officials of the society
- Handle incoming mail and other material and setup and maintain filing systems.
- Collate information and maintain databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications like spread sheets, MS word, and database management.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and ability of stress tolerance.
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills.
- Excellent in producing correspondence and documents, in information and communication management, in planning, organizing and time management.
- Joint Secretary (Coordination) – Exec. Asst. to President.
- Joint Secretary (Establishment) – Exec. Asst. to Secretary.
- Joint Secretary (Information) – Exec. Asst. to Press Secretary.
- Joint Secretary (Finance) – Exec. Asst. to Treasurer.
Interested candidates to submit their resume and a page long essay justifying their personality and skills for the said post latest by July 30th, 2011.
Human Resource Assistant
Mobile: 0333 5190 440