NUST Science Society invites applications for membership NUST Science Society has opened its membership for Spring ’10. Applicants from all schools are invited to join the society as members of technical, management and creative teams. Only NBS students can apply for the office of Treasurer. The society official circular explains the team as follows:
- Technical Wing – A team with technical area of expertise in their studies (engineering, IT, medicine, etc); expected to cover all scientific aspects of any event.
- Management Wing – Students from Business Administration and exceptional management skills; likely to manage the finances, the sponsorships, arrangements, communication and organization aspects of events.
- Creative Wing – Responsible for publicity and promotion of the event; will also contribute towards decoration and publishing facets of events.
- Applications forms have been provided to Student Coordinators of all schools and the last submission date is April 15, 2010.
The society which is registered with the Clubs and Societies Office is expected to organize the first NUST Science Olympiad in the last phase of May. The society is headed by
- Dr. M. Mujahid (HoD Materials Engineering and Editor NUST Journal of Engineering Sciences) with
- Office bearers Zaheer Hyder (President) (SCME)
- Ramla Karim Qureshi (Secretary) (SCEE) and
- Osama Hasan (Spokesperson) (SCME)
These posts appointments are made just for spring’10. New appointments would be made in next season.
You can See the the Circular by Clicking Here.
Courtesy Reporting: Osama Hasan (SCME)
.. where the words speak!