2:09 pm - Thursday August 30, 5291

NUST Online Application form for 2010 Intake in Public

National University of Sciences and Technology has started online application forms for undergraduate degree for the session 2010. The new system seems same as like offered for the year 2009 session. Our correspondents have found a bug on the Registration Form while making an account for application. We hope it resolves soon.

The application fee for

• NUST entrance test is Rs 1500/- or USD 20.
  • SAT National Students is Rs 1500/- or USD 20.
  • SAT International Students is Rs 4000/- or USD 50.

For Further Details on the process, goto  - http://www.ugadmission.nust.edu.pk -

Reporting,

iRnustian.com

.. where the words speak!

Filed in: In Focus, Recent Posts

25 Responses to “NUST Online Application form for 2010 Intake in Public

1. Ahsan
    April 2, 2010 at 8:26 am #

AOA..

Hi my name is Ahsan memon and i want to ask that which test is easy either sat test or entrance test…?

2. Ahsan
    April 2, 2010 at 8:26 am #

And also refer the best book for thes tests…

3. April 2, 2010 at 10:57 am #

see the clock when u have no work,but dont see the clock when u r working

4. Name (required)
    April 8, 2010 at 3:52 pm #

hi im hera from sialkot.text book is the best book for preparation.but how can i get application form.ppppppllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz reply

5. hera
    April 8, 2010 at 3:59 pm #

pppplllzzzzzz.can any one tell me how to get appliication form of nust?

6. Admin
    April 8, 2010 at 5:41 pm #

Hello there!

Kindly follow the link link above in the post bottom! you will be guided to nust website! there make an account and find the online form after login!

7. hassan zaheer
    April 12, 2010 at 7:15 pm #

i am the student of civil engineering in mce nust ………. dont u think mce is also the part of nust ………on the behalf of all the students plz make a seperate link on this site for mce updates…….

8. hassan zaheer
    April 17, 2010 at 7:59 am #

tell me the process how and where i daily update the mce new in this site plz tell i want to be the representative of mce….in this site

9. ishmaal
    May 25, 2010 at 2:37 pm #

hi can u plz tell me that which kind of books we can use for entry test preparation and of which company..?????

10. Fahad
    June 3, 2010 at 8:00 am #

Text books as well as kips books for nust entry test are the best option…

Best fo luck Ishmaal see u in nust..

11. anjum shahzad
    July 20, 2010 at 7:54 pm #

give admission form for udergraduates

12. awais ahmed
    July 24, 2010 at 6:32 pm #

i have appeared in the nust entry held on 18 july. Test wasn,t so diffcult . Its time which furstrate you. Chemistry 30 MCQS are so easily that you could hardly spend 10 min on it.IN Physics there were 60 MCQS which were entirely conceptual but not diffcult.in entire physics and chemistry section there were hardly three 3MCQS which involves calculation.in maths section there were 80 MCQS which either were not so diffcult . if i guess almost 80./. of maths were from fsc books in which they have changed the value of number but the method remains the same for that particular question.

13. HAMID SALEEM
    August 10, 2010 at 6:41 am #

i take suicide soon,bcz i am not selected in nust(electrical engg..)

14. abdul ghayour
    September 1, 2010 at 2:27 am #

i did no about the last date for admission 2010 please kindly says the last date for admission

15. Sitara
    October 5, 2010 at 5:14 pm #

With Due Respect, Salam!

Dear Sir, I am doing my Mcs from VU lahore. i want to appear in medical entry test for session 2011. so i want to know when will online forms apear. I have done fSc pre medical with 61% marks and BSc with zool, Bot and computer. I have taken the test before but I was not selected. So that's why i want to reappear. So plz tell me via email about online admission forms. Thanks much sir.

16. Stara
    October 5, 2010 at 5:21 pm #

Most Respected Sir, Iwant to know that when will online forms appear for session 2011. i am doing my Mcs from VU. i have done fsc pre medical in 2008 with 61% marks. Plz inform me via email. Thanks

17. Nur
    November 16, 2010 at 5:25 pm #

Respected sir,

AOA! I want to know that which books are suitable and best for the preparation of NUST entry test??? Moreover, I have heard that this test is very difficult…..!!! What are your views abt dis???

18. Huma
    January 1, 2011 at 7:10 pm #

where can i get the application form of Nust entrance test

19. Name (required)
    January 25, 2011 at 3:03 pm #

assalam-u-alaikum, can u plz tell me the last date of applying in nust,,department of chemical engineering??????

20. ziyad
    January 26, 2011 at 6:47 am #

salam i want to do bba from nust and i want to know when vil the admission take place in 2011 i will give my 2ya papers in may i have scored 62% in 1st year i want to know details about the test date plz held me out

21. uzair
    January 26, 2011 at 8:44 pm #

well huma dnt be worry…….. iam styding in nust

u have to apply online at the end of april……. u will gt to kno aba taht on internet

• April 1, 2012 at 8:48 pm #

yarrr plz tl me from where can i get form for nust E.test plzzz….help me…

22. April 1, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

what are the requirements for submitting form!!! plzzz tl me…

23. April 1, 2012 at 8:44 pm #

what are the requirements for filling form,and how can i get form????

24. April 2, 2012 at 3:53 pm #

Cn anyone tl me abt online 4m….wher cn i gt dat?